The Clark County Fair Inc. Board of Directors reserves the final and absolute right to interpret these rules and regulations and to determine all matters,
questions and differences arising out of or incident to the fair.
Every effort has been made to avoid typographical errors, but the fair management will decide all disputes arising out of any confusion.
1. Competition in ALL divisions is open to all Clark, Lincoln and Nye County residents.
2. Please note the special regulations, dates and times for exhibit entry in each division.
3. Entries need to be brought directly to the Fairgrounds or other locations as specified
4. Perishable Foods entries will be accepted on Tuesday, April 11th from 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.
5. Small Animal entries will be accepted at the Fairgrounds on Wednesday, April 12th from 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
6. Horticulture entries will be accepted at the Fairgrounds on Tuesday, April 11th from 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
7. All other entries will be accepted at the Fairgrounds on Saturday, April 8th or Monday April 10th from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
DROP OFF/PICK UP LOCATIONS
Drop off Locations- Alexander Library Conference Room 1755 W. Alexander Rd. N. Las Vegas, NV. Friday, April 7th 1:00-5:30 pm
Pick up Locations-Alexander Library Wednesday, April 19th 1:30-5:30pm.
Pick up Items at Fine Arts Building on Monday, April 17th 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
All Items that are not picked up at Fine Arts Building will be taken to Alexander Library April 19th.
1. Exhibits must be the handiwork of the exhibitor.
2. All exhibits are entered and displayed at the risk of the owner.
3. The exhibitor is responsible for deciding on the proper class and lot per entry.
4. Exhibits may be disqualified if found soiled, damaged, or signs of excessive wear.
5. Any exhibit in questionable taste will not be accepted for public display.
6. Exhibitors must receive and retain a claim check for each entry. These claim checks must be presented to claim entry.
7. The exhibit hall will close at 10:00 p.m. daily and 8:00 p.m. on Sunday.
8. Exhibits cannot be removed before 10:00 a.m. on Monday, April 17th.
9. Fair management will not be responsible for loss or damage but will use every reasonable precaution to protect entry.
JUDGING AND AWARDS
1. Each entry will be judged on it's own merit.
2. Best, Second Best and Third Best of Class Awards will be given to the top three entries in each class where possible.
Champion and Reserve Champion Awards will be given in each section, and one (1) Best of Show in each division.
3. When there is a single entry in a class, the award will be made on merit alone.
4. Only Judges and Clerks may be present in the area while judging is taking place.
5. Judging and awards are not completed until the official opening of Fair. Please do not come in or call.
ADULT 18 years or older
TEEN 7th Grade - 12th Grade
YOUTH 3rd Grade - 6th Grade
CHILD Kindergarten - 2nd Grade
P. Professional - Any person, regardless of age, who makes $1500.00 or more income from the sale of, and/or teaching skills of, and/or owns a shop which features the items which are presented for judging.
ENTRIES WILL BE AWARDED RIBBONS ONLY.
AM. Amateur - An amateur is anyone who is not considered a professional as defined above.
Judging will be for ribbons.
HD. Handicapped - Any person who by reason of physical or mental limitations, would be unfairly penalized if placed in competition with those of average abilities.